THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER BEING PRODUCED.
- display module with 8 Russian IN-13 nixie bargraph tubes
- buffered I2C interface via RJ45 connectors and standard UTP cable, using an I2C bus extender IC
- fully static, no need to multiplex the tubes
- the level of each tube is individually controllable by setting the PWM value
- based on NXP PCA9685 PWM controller IC
- EEPROM memory for tube calibration data
- RGB backlight LEDs at the sides and under the acrylic columns
- the circuit can also drive IN-9 tubes as an alternative (normally not sold)
- power supply +12V DC (stabilized)
- current consumption 30mA stand-by / 850mA max. (IN-13 tubes under normal operating conditions)
- current consumption 30mA stand-by / 2A max. (IN-9 tubes under normal operating conditions)
- works together with our audio visualizer controller or any system with a 5V buffered I2C interface (NXP P82B715 chip or compatible required)
- each display unit is carefully hand assembled
- dimensions (HxBxD) 195 x 262 x 75 mm
- weight 660 g
Connect to the Audio Visualizer Controller
The IN-13 display module is a perfect match for the Audio Visualizer Controller. Connect on or two display modules and let the controller show the full potential of your setup.
Connect to your Raspberry Pi computer
The RPi I2C & Display Adapter enables you to easily hook up any combination of one or two IN-13 and IV-26 display modules to your Raspberry Pi computer. You can combine this adapter with an AxiCat to hook up your displays to a Windows or Linux PC.